Another Source’s client, Sabey Data Centers, is recruiting a Web Designer to join their Sabey Data Centers team. This position is based in Ashburn, VA.
Here’s a little about Sabey Data Centers and the position they are recruiting for:
Sabey Data Centers is one of the largest privately owned multi-tenant data center owner/developer/operators in the world. Being privately-owned may mean that ours is never a household name, but to us, it means a complete focus on building value by serving one customer at a time.
Is this role for me?
The Web Designer reports to the Marketing Director and supports the marketing and leasing activities for Sabey Data Centers. Through the designing and coding of digital assets such as websites and emails, the Web Designer will play a critical role in fulfilling the Marketing Communications department’s core purpose to drive Sabey brand awareness, deliver qualified leads, accelerate the opportunity pipeline, and ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Designing, producing, and managing designs across digital channels, including websites, landing pages, email templates, social media, and ebooks
- Preparing briefs, wireframes, and/or mockups for collaboration and approval before using them to guide final designs
- Collaborating with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure that all designs align with the brand image while pushing the design forward, meeting useability standards, and driving conversions
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms
- Reviewing the competitive landscape regularly to identify room for improvement.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic and best digital solutions for campaigns, projects, and promotional events, whether internal or external
- Monitoring digital content to ensure that it is up-to-date and effective, requesting or producing additional content as necessary
- Perform support duties including but not limited to curating and maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools
- Manage established relationships with vendors and partners as necessary
- Participate in key industry organizations
Our ideal candidate is:
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically savvy and resourceful
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and a sense of urgency
- Highly organized
- Able to work nights/weekends or travel when necessary
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, or 3+ years of experience in digital and web design
- Strong time management and project coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comprehensive portfolio of digital design work
- High proficiency in WordPress design and administration
- High proficiency in email design and email marketing administration
- High proficiency in HTML and CSS (JQuery or other languages a plus)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in editing copy a plus
- Familiarity with digital marketing technology software including, but not limited to, CMS, CRM, marketing automation, analytics, and advertising a plus
Sabey offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience. We also offer a competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, voluntary vision, short term disability, life insurance and paid time off. This position located at the Company’s headquarters in South Seattle.
Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process
Keywords: web developer, website, 20147, Ashburn VA, Virginia