Sabey is hiring: come join their team in the Seattle, WA area! As the Financial Analyst, you will be able to collaborate with multiple departments within the organization and do what you love as a finance professional. Also, you will you have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally while working at Sabey, all while enjoying generous benefits and perks too! Check it out right now.
Another Source’s client, Sabey Corporation is recruiting a Financial Analyst to join their Tukwila, WA Corporate team. Sabey Data Centers is one of the oldest and largest privately-owned multi-tenant data center owner/developer/operators in the world.
Is This Job for Me?
This position will support the Director of Finance on all business-related aspects of Sabey Data Center’s (SDC) past, current and future proposed operations, specifically as defined below. This position will work directly with the Accounting department and the National Real Estate Advisors (National) reporting team, SDC’s equity partner. The Financial Analyst reports directly to the Director of Finance.
Main Duties Responsibilities
• Manage and maintain internal discount cash flow model for quarterly business valuation. Specifically, collect from internal sources, changes to modeling assumptions on a quarterly basis, input those changes, and report on resulting changes in valuation
• Prepare for, schedule and lead quarterly meetings with Sabey Data Centers and National to discuss and explain quarter-over-quarter variances
• Provide accounting and financial expertise during the quarterly and annual budgeting process
• Analyze performance data to budget/forecast
• Support internal and external property appraisals
• Prepare financial summaries for the SDC Management Team and the Board of Directors
• Analyze new deals and renewals to determine profitability and yield for the leasing team
• Conduct market research for new markets and competitive analysis
• Embody Sabey core values
• Other- special projects as assigned
What Will Make You Successful?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a directly related field
• 1 – 3 years of experience in a financial analyst position or a similar role preferred
• Experience with real estate finance preferred
• Financial analysis skill and understanding of concepts such as NPV and IRR
• Strong communication and analytical skills – must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and quantitative reasoning
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite. Strong Excel skills, including financial modeling, required
• Project management skills – must be able to manage multiple time sensitive projects simultaneously
Sabey offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience. Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process. Learn more about Another Source at www.anothersource.com
Keywords: Key Words: Financial Analyst, finance, analyst, IRR, internal rate of , Net present value Financial Modeling, Project Management, Real Estate,