Sabey is hiring! Join one of the oldest and largest privately-owned data centers in the world. Their team in Quincy, Washington is currently on the search for a hard working, flexible facilities professional to join their data center team. As their facilities technician, you will be responsible for "hands-on" day-to-day operations of a 24/7 data center, and this role will be a graveyard shift. Check it out right now!
Another Source’s client, Sabey Corporation is recruiting a Data Center Facilities Technician to join their team in Quincy, WA. Sabey Data Centers is one of the oldest and largest privately-owned multi-tenant data center owner/developer/operators in the world.
Is This Job for Me?
This position will be responsible for "hands-on" day-to-day operation of a 24/7 data center that includes administrative office space. This position is responsible for performing basic preventive maintenance tasks, cleaning equipment rooms, troubleshooting on electrical / mechanical equipment, and operating building control systems.
**This is a graveyard shift. Wed-Sat 10:30pm-8:30am**
Main Duties Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain project work plans, estimates, and schedules for a small project or multiple concurrent projects.
• Manage and document facilities work orders and customer service requests.
• Manage vendor activities, monitor progress to ensure objectives are achieved.
• Provide support for a variety of projects within the Data Center.
• Interact with Data Center Management, Property Management, and Staff on project efforts.
• Develop and maintain operational process, procedures and as-built drawings.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing as required for customer interaction.
• Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on general facilities equipment.
• The candidate will be called upon to execute MOPs and EOPs, to participate in the training program, and other duties as assigned.
• Embody Sabey core values.
• Other duties as assigned.
What Will Make You Successful?
• Ability to work swing shifts and night shifts 9 Flexible support hours required)
• Self-starter and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing as required for customer interactions.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook. Other programs (PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.) a plus.
• Professional attitude and work well under pressure.
• General facility maintenance and operations skills.
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds and operate a variety of hand and power tools.
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience in data centers and/or with data center equipment is a plus.
Sabey offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience. Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process. Learn more about Another Source at www.anothersource.com
Keywords: Key Words: HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Data Center, Operations, Preventative Maintenance, Info structure, Building Systems, Controls, Automation, Facility Technician, Building Engineer, Critical Environment, MOP/SOP